Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Name Is In Print!


July 2011 Issue

After many, many issues of seeing different people and companies make it into Truckin' Magazine's "Radical Renderings" section, I'm stoked to finally say I've been in it too! In the new July issue, pages 32 & 33, you can find a nice spread about me and my work. A pretty good article if I don't say so myself. I've had a lot of people ask me why I haven't been in it yet, well now I have! Be sure to check out the issue and support the scene by buying it!

You also might be seeing my name in Truckin' again soon. If you read my last blog entry you will have read that I'm going to Southern Cali for vacation. Well I talked to one of the editors at Truckin' and it looks like I'm going to be shooting a feature for the Busted Knuckles section! Don't worry, I'll also be doing a video of it too. What makes it cooler is I did a rendering for the truck that I'll be shooting!


Ivan Vega's C10 rendering that I'll be shooting

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved KP let's do this kidd. It's only right you shoot my truck as you made my vision a reality. Thanks

    ReplyDelete