Monday, September 12, 2011

///RA All Star Show



This was my "first" year attending this show. I was in town for it last year coincidentally but only went for a couple hours the first day. This year though I was able to get more of the full experience....and let me tell you what, this show definitely lives up to the hype as one of the best shows in the country. I heard there were about 400 entries with a ton of nice rides. Not sure how many spectators there were but it seemed like I was always having to work around people while filming. This is definitely must attend show for all. There were even quite a few people from the west coast that made it out which should tell you something.

We didn't have a booth at this show so we mostly hung out with some of our Cambered Video buddies at their booth. Shade was definitely needed on Saturday as it was sunny and hot out...even got me a nice farmers tan from it. Sunday was nice though as it was overcast and cooler with a decent breeze. It sprinkled off and on but nothing much and awards were moved earlier in the day in case of actual rain.



Feature for SoLo Films DVD I helped with


Unfortunately the photo above was the only photo I took all weekend. Filming definitely took up most of my time, plus I didn't have anyone to shoot photos for anyways. Saturday afternoon and sunday morning I helped shoot Colin Havens Chevy C10 out of Batesville Mississippi for SoLo Films DVD. He was definitely a cool guy and his feature should turn out pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment