Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming Together For A Cause


Earlier this evening I made a trip down to Jake McKiddie's shop known as Phat Phabrications in Del City, OK for a little meeting. For those that haven't heard, Jake and Charles Degand are planning on putting together a memorial show in honor of Charle's wife Amanda who passed away during last year's SEMA trip. The show is still in it's early planning stages but it should be a good show! All the proceeds will be donated to the Make A Wish Foundation.


Reason I was there was because I'll be the one doing the flyers for the show. I pretty much got all the info needed, just need to figure out a design scheme. While I was there I took a few photos of Curt's Dually and Jake's Silverado that will probably be used in the flyer. I didn't have much time as it was getting dark so I took them in front of the shop. This wasn't really planned but I figured since I already had my camera, I could take a couple decent photos.

Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment